What are personal data?
Personal data means any information identifying the User directly (such as name, sex, address, e-mail or postal address, etc.) or indirectly (such as pseudonym or a unique identification number). Jamnica plus d.o.o. does not collect User personal data except in case when the User makes such data explicitly available to us (e.g. when ordering certain products or at the time of subscription or for any other reason), whereby the User agrees and gives his/her consent for the use of such data for the purposes listed below. Personal data can also include numerical identifiers, such as computer IP address, mobile phone MAC address or cookies.
1. Introductory provisions
When a User provides his/her personal data during the use of the website, Jamnica plus d.o.o., Getaldićeva 3, Zagreb, Croatia, TIN 2233362849 (hereinafter: “Jamnica plus”), shall act in the capacity of the data controller.
3. Principles of personal data processing
Jamnica plus shall collect and process personal data exclusively in compliance with the main principles of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter: “GDPR” or “Regulation”), including:
- Lawful, fair and transparent personal data processing;
- Personal data collection exclusively for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- Adequacy and relevance of personal data in respect of the purpose for which they are processed,
- Accuracy and, where necessary, up-to-dateness of personal data; every reasonable step should be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate or incomplete, having regard to the purposes for which they are collected and processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Keeping the personal data in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processing of personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security level.
4. Personal data collection and purpose of processing
Personal data means any information by which an individual can be, directly or indirectly, identified. This can include: name, surname, e-mail address, place of residence, education level, working experience, sex, marital status, personal identification number, etc.
Personal data identifying the Users of the website shall be collected by Jamnica plus at the time of inclusion of the User in certain activities on the website, such as:
- Opening of a User account,
- Subscription to the newsletter,
- Posting of contents and/or texts on forums,
- Participation in competitions organised by Jamnica plus,
- Filling-out survey forms,
- Posting of comments,
- Sending a feedback to Jamnica plus,
- Asking for information about Jamnica plus products and services,
- Posting of video recordings,
- Network browsing,
- Generic User content,
- Use of applications and devices,
- Enquiries and sponsorships,
- Application for a job,
- Sending an open application,
- Provision of product information, offers and product samples by mail.
In order to be able to take part in the above mentioned activities, the User can provide his/her personal data including in particular:
- Name and surname;
- Address (including the postal code);
- Telephone number;
- Date of birth or age group;
- Images and video-recordings;
- Social network profile where personal data are provided in order to log in or share such personal data with us;
- Information about your use of our website/applications;
- Registration details;
- Visited websites;
- Viewed video-recordings;
- Clicked ads;
- Searched products;
- Location and duration of the visit to the website/application;
- Technical information such IP address, browser information and device information.
User personal data shall be used by Jamnica plus exclusively for the purpose for which the User has given his/her consent. This can include activities such as: offers for products and services, organised competitions, improvement of the website operation, improvement of advertising and promotional efforts, analysis of the website use, examining your experience with third parties. Jamnica plus may use the User comments in order to inform other users about its products and services. Such comments can be included in Jamnica plus advertising materials posted on its website. Besides, if you use the website of Sarajevski kiseljak for the purpose of providing information or products to other persons, Jamnica plus shall be authorised to store personal data of the User and the receiving party, for the purpose of resolving any issues, implementation of administrative tasks, establishing contacts, compliance with contracts including the Conditions of Use, Confidentiality Statement in respect of the Jamnica plus website, compliance with relevant laws and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. Jamnica plus shall use and process User personal data exclusively for the above mentioned purposes and those for which she has received the User’s consent. Jamnica plus shall be authorised to use personal data.
Jamnica plus can collect information identifying a particular End User, including the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website visited by the User prior to opening the website of Jamnica plus, URL of the website visited by the User prior to leaving the website, type of the browser used by the User and User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address. Authorised service providers and advertisers can automatically collect such information when visiting the website of Jamnica plus, by means of cookies and other tools. Jamnica plus shall use such data exclusively for the purpose of problem solving, website administration, trend analysis, demographic data collection, analysis of compliance with applicable regulations and cooperation with law enforcement authorities. More information about cookies is available here.
Subject to the types of activities, certain data are designated as mandatory and certain as voluntary. Should the User fail to provide any mandatory information required for a particular activity, he/shall not be allowed to take part in such activity. Jamnica plus will not collect personal data via its website, in particular: name and surname, address, telephone number or e-mail, unless the User provides them voluntarily, registers them or provides them as a part of a survey.
5. Access to User’s personal data
Jamnica plus may share the User’s personal data internally in order to comply with its statutory obligations, prevent any fraud, improve its products, respond to enquiries and/or based on the User’s consent. Jamnica plus provides certain services and product through reliable third parties. Jamnica plus may share the User’s personal data with such Providers of:
- Services for order fulfilment, parcel delivery, delivery of regular mails and e-mails, administration of competitions;
- Services of transmission and distribution of administrative and promotional e-mail messages of Jamnica plus;
- Services of advertising, marketing, digital advertising, advertising on social networks for the purpose of implementation of advertising and marketing campaigns, campaign efficiency analysis and management of contacts with the Users and responding to their enquiries;
- Technical support services such as platform or server housing providers, database support and maintenance as well as software and applications that can contain User’s data;
- Removal of duplicate information from the client lists;
- Data analysis;
- Advertising services;
- Search and connection results;
- Website management services;,
- Problem solving services;
- User services.
Jamnica plus will disclose the User data for the purpose of protecting Jamnica plus and third parties. Jamnica plus shall be authorised to disclose the User personal data when it can reasonably expect that such disclosure will help implementing the law or when it is required by a court order, that it will ensure compliance with its Data Confidentiality Statement, Conditions of Use of the Jamnica plus or other contracts; or in order to protect ownership rights or security of this website, its Users or third parties.
We may disclose User personal data to our partners, in particular:
We may disclose the content of cookies from social networks. If the User uses the content of our social networks or applications, the cookies from such social networks and applications can be stored on your device. More information is available in the Cookie Policies of the specified social networks.
Information collected and shared with us by Facebook
All Facebook functionalities and services available at our website/application are subject to Facebook Data Policy, providing more information about privacy protection rights and setting options.
By using this website/application, the User can:
- Use the data available on the Facebook social network, such as the “Like” or “Share” options, i.e. he/she can like or share out content on the Facebook platform;
- Accept the cookies from this website / application (also defined as “Facebook Pixel”) which will help us understand the User’s activities, including the information of the User’s device, use of our services, ads viewed by the user, regardless of whether or not you have a Facebook account and whether or not you are registered on Facebook.
When the Users use the above Facebook functionalities, we collect the data helping us to:
- Display ads on Facebook (or Instagram, Messenger or any other Facebook services) that might be of interest of the User;
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of our website / application and ads.
If the User wishes to have his/her personal data used in support of the relations with business partners and clients (particularly for direct marketing or market research), Jamnica plus will respect the User’s choice.
Jamnica plus shall not sell or market to third parties, other than the Jamnica plus affiliates.
6. Data complementing and rectification
The User shall be authorised to change any personal data either by sending an e-mail message to that effect or by changing his/her profile. In the e-mail message the User shall specify his/her name and surname, address and e-mail and the information he/she wishes to modify/complement. The User also can, at any time, require the erasure or removal of information about his/her user account. The User is aware that Jamnica plus cannot delete any information connected with the past transactions on the Jamnica plus website.
7. Technical data protection
Jamnica plus undertakes technical and organisational security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or modification as well as against unauthorised disclosure of or access to personal data.
The User can access to personal data on the Jamnica plus website using the password and e-mail address. The User is recommended not to disclose the password to any third parties. The User is aware of the fact that no data transmission via Internet or any wireless network cannot be 100% secure. Although Jamnica plus implements commercially reasonable data protection measures, it cannot warrant full protection of any information transmitted to or from its website and shall not be responsible for actions of any third party receiving such information.
7. Data storage period
Jamnica plus will store the User data for as long as they are necessary for the provision of products and services or as required under this Policy or depending on the time of their collection, as required for our compliance with our legal obligations, settlement of disputes, performance of our contracts or as long as permitted by applicable law.
In determining the period of data storage, we apply the following guidelines:
- In case of the User’s participation in an organised promotional competition, your data will be stored for a period specified in the Prize Competition Rules or Prize Game Rules;
- In case of a User’s enquiry, the personal data will be stored for a period necessary for processing of such enquiry;
- In case of newsletter delivery consent, the u personal data will be stored until cancellation of the newsletter subscription or after a prolonged period of no activity;
- In case of the cookies stored on the User’s computer and/or mobile device, the personal data will be stored for as long as they serve their particular purpose.
Upon expiry of the storage period, Jamnica plus will delete the personal data in a manner ensuring that they cannot be either reconstructed or read.
7. Data monitoring
Jamnica plus is authorised to store ion your computer the cookies containing information about the User, used for the User’s time saving during the use of Jamnica plus website, for monitoring and directing the User’s interests with a view to provide services adapted to each User. The cookies also collect non-personal information about the User. Jamnica plus uses third-party advertising agencies for the display of ads on the Jamnica plus website. As a part of their service, the third-party agencies can put separate cookies on your computer to/over which Jamnica plus does not have access or control. The user can set the browser to refuse the cookies, in which case some parts of the Jamnica plus website might not operate properly. Jamnica plus may also use other standard technologies for monitoring the use of the website and promotions and may permit third-party service providers to use such methods on behalf of Jamnica plus. Read more information about cookies here.
8. Confidentiality of data on third-party websites social networks
This Policy Privacy refers only to the use and disclosure of the data collected by Jamnica plus from the Users. Other websites accessible via the Jamnica plus website have their own data confidentiality, collection, use and disclosure policies. Jamnica plus assumes no responsibility for third-party operating terms and conditions.
From time to time, out websites can contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and subsidiaries. If a User visits any of such websites using such links and if such websites apply their own privacy policies, we shall not be responsible for them. The User shall read such policies prior to sending his/her personal data to such websites.
Some of our websites and applications permit the Users to post their own contents. Any contents posted by the User on the platforms of our social networks will be available to the general public and the Users are invited to be cautious when sharing certain personal data such as financial information or address details. We shall not be responsible for any action of other persons in case of posting or personal data on our social network platforms.
9. The minors
The minors may participate in promotional activities only and exclusively subject to prior consent of their respective parents, tutors or guardians. Jamnica plus will not knowingly collect or retain the information – personal data of children under the age of 14 without insisting on their obtaining the parents’ consent. Children personal data will be used and disclosed by Jamnica plus only with previous consent of their parents, in accordance with applicable legislation.
For further information or in case of any doubt as to how we access to and process the personal data, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any request processing, we may require the confirmation of the User’s identity.